We conduct quality and quantity inspections for products including edible oils, grains, fats, oleo-chemicals and bio-fuels.
Over the years, we have developed an extensive network of professionals covering all of the world’s major ports. Our team of experts provide independent and tailored services for marine bulk inspections.
In the ARAG (Amsterdam/Rotterdam/Antwerp/Ghent) area we also conduct quality and quantity inspections for a range of products including edible oils, grains, fats, oleochemicals and bio-fuels.
List of Services
- Inspection of edible oils & fats
- Inspection of oleo-chemicals
- Inspection of biofuels (FAME, UCO, Biodiesel)
- Inspection of dry bulk cargo including seeds, corn, wheat, meals, cakes
- Inspection of pipeline transfers
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Draught surveys
- Logistic services including storage, barge and short sea chartering
Why Choose Cotecna?
We limit the risk of demurrage and idle time and handle all survey related administrative activities directly with barge and tank installation operators, trucking companies and other relevant parties. We also work closely with our independent laboratory NofaLab B.V. and are able to provide a fast turn-around time.