Cotecna Inspection Services is present the major EU ports providing services to grain exporters, importers, international traders and buyers at the loading and discharge of grains.
Our vessel Inspection services include:
- Inspection of edible oils & fats
- Inspection of oleo-chemicals
- Inspection of biofuels (FAME, UCO, Biodiesel)
- Inspection of dry bulk cargo including seeds, corn, wheat, meals, cakes
- Inspection of pipeline transfers
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Draught surveys
- Logistic services including storage, barge and short sea chartering
Testing, analysis, and certification can be provided after the sample is obtained. Our experienced staff can work with you to tailor-make a full analysis plan for all your commodity needs in a timely manner from start to finish.
Why Choose Cotecna?
We limit the risk of demurrage and idle time and handle all survey related administrative activities directly with barge and tank installation operators, trucking companies and other relevant parties. We also work closely with our independent laboratory NofaLab B.V. and are able to provide a fast turn-around time.
Request an Inspection
To learn more about Cotecna and our inspection services in the Netherlands, or to request an inspection for your business, please contact us.